Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia & USA, Euro Auctions conducts 55+ auctions per year.
The Company's continued growth has led to an opportunity for a Sales Team Manager to develop the growing base of our European internal and external sales team. This role will be office based at our headquarters in Dromore, Co. Tyrone with a requirement to travel frequently. It will be your aim to drive sales activity and ensure Territory Managers meet their KPI's by maintaining existing relationships and establishing new business.
The Sales Team Manager will be responsible for increasing the total sales value for each Territory Manager, ensuring consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of the sales force. You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings with your focus being business to business sales growth.
- Manage the training and on-going performance of our European based sales team.
- Set, manage and deliver sales revenue targets for each our European based Territory Managers.
- Daily review and monitoring of each Territory Manager's activity.
- Included in the valuations team to assist in stock purchasing and sales propositions.
- Create, develop and implement new account acquisition and customer retention plans.
- Provision of sales reports and analysis of performance for senior management.
- Assist with auction preparation.
- Contribution to marketing plans and promotional campaigns.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a sales team with a varied skills set.
- Experience of running a successful sales team with individual team targets.
- Analytical with previous experience in preparation of sales plans and reports.
- Strategic, results driven individual with commercial business acumen.
- Proven track record in key account acquisition.
- Strong management skills, including performance management, coaching, succession planning and career development.
- Track record of delivering results in fast paced, competitive industry.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Desirable to have knowledge of sales within commercial vehicles, construction equipment sector.
- Previous experience working within business development and/or account management would be advantageous.
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Competitive Salary.
- Exposure to International Global Markets.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Euro Auctions please upload your CV, in English, via the link below.
Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.